According to Common Sense Advisory:
- 72% of global consumers prefer to use their native language when shopping online;
- 55% of world consumers said they only buy from websites with information in their own language;
- 56.2% of those consumers said that obtaining information in their own language is even more important than price; and
- even in the multi-lingual European Union, only 50% of EU internet users are happy using an English website even when there is no other alternative.
Our website translation services are supported by globalization and internationalization teams who apply their technical knowledge to your website needs.
Automatic Machine (i.e., Software) Translation of websites often contains comical mistakes, incorrect grammar or wrong word usage that do not reflect your professionalism. If your website is not accurate, how can your international or multicultural clients assume that your product or service is accurate?
If you have multicultural clients at home or customers abroad, translating your website in their languages shows that you respect, concern, and value them and ensures that they understand your presentation.
Many organizations delay translating their website because it’s being updated or is incomplete. But some website translation is better than no website translation.
WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR EVERY BUDGET AND EVERY NEED!
ImagineLingua routinely offers a huge spectrum of website translation solutions — with our usual fast delivery and highest quality.
- Translating your full website including all pages.
- Preparing an abridged website with your home page, contact page and key product pages.
- Having a one- to two-page PDF summary of your services in multiple languages.
Our services can range from translating one or two static HTML web pages into a single language to translating complex sites using dynamic web pages (such as .asp or .cfm) with copy embedded in code and containing graphics, animation, oral presentations and interactive applications… all into multiple languages and writing systems.
In addition to the technical demands of creating an effective website, to work on a global level your site also needs to be “internationalized” – i.e., checked for its content and graphics correctness for the target audience.
Some Localization and Internationalization
- Are dates and numbers written according to target-language conventions?
- Are the text, colors, and images appealing or offensive to the target audience?
- Does the text refer to expressions not used abroad?
- Are prices converted to local currencies?
- Are your noted payment methods available in the target countries?
To provide an integrated localized website, we may also need to consider…
- Keywords, description tags, and other non-visible copy used by search engines;
- Character-encoding adjustments for non-Western writing systems;
- Text embedded in code (java, cgi, PERL . . .) within the HTML code or in separate archives;
- Translations of PDFs in their original DTP applications;
- Web-based applications;
- Adobe Flash, Adobe GoAlive or other software;
- Dubbing of website video productions; and
- Translation within the content management system or database for dynamic web pages (.asp, .aspx, .jsp, .cfm…).